An employee will receive e-mail when their salary has been paid to their bank account. This message contains a link to the service where they can collect their salary statement.
If the employee has not registered to our service before, they have to create an account and identify themselves with their bank details.
You can log in from the link you received in your email or straight from www.palkkaus.fi
- Pick "Uusi tili" from the upper right corner of the home page -> pick "Työntekijä"
- Create yourself an account and a password (you can log in also with your Facebook or Google accounts) and press Luo uusi tunnus.
- Fill in your contact details and press Seuraava.
- You will receive a confirmation code as a text message to your phone (to the phone number filled in on the previous page). Enter the confirmation code to the open field and press Seuraava.
- Add your social security number and choose your own bank. Press Allekirjoita valtakirja and the page will guide you to your banks authentication.
- Identify yourself with your bank details and you will be directed to the desktop of the service.
- You will find the salaries paid to you straight from the desktop timeline.
- You can open the salary slip by clicking the Näytä laskelma-button on the square. You can also open the statement by clicking the button that has the paper icon. Now the slip will open to you on a new page.
- You can print or save the statement by choosing paper icon and selecting Print or Tulosta on your browser settings. You can also save the statement through the printing settings on your browser. As you save the statement you can choose "Save as PDF" instead of printer.